Tender zucchini pancakes with pumpkin, eggs and onions
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Very delicate ones with pumpkin and onions, which are super tasty both warm and cold. Zucchini pancakes with pumpkin are not only a delicious autumn dish, they are also quick and easy to prepare.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g courgettes
- Salt, to taste
- 200 g pumpkin
- ½ onion
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tbsp flour
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Grate the courgettes on a coarse grater.
- Season with salt and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice out of the courgettes.
- Grab the pumpkin with the onion on a coarse grater.
- Zucchini, Add the egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan with a spoon.
- Brown the zucchini pumpkin fritters on each side for a few minutes Fry.
- Place finished pancakes on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Serve zucchini pancakes with herb cream.