Tender zucchini casserole with ground turkey, onions and cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
The preparation of the ground turkey is quite simple. The casserole tastes very tender and juicy. The casserole is not only suitable as an ordinary meal at lunchtime or in the evening, but can also be prepared for parties.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.6 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 1 zucchini
- 200g ground turkey
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 2 tbsp oat bran
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 onion
- herbs, to taste
- 100-150 g cheese
- Grate the zucchini on a coarse grater.
- Gently squeeze the mixture to allow the juice to escape.
- Add the ground beef, powdered milk, bran, eggs, salt, pepper, chopped onions with herbs.
- Stir well and place in Place in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cook the zucchini casserole for 50 minutes at 180°C.