Tender vegetable tart with peppers, goat cheese and honey
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 125 minutes
Thin, crispy shortcrust pastry, a delicate cheese filling and aromatic pieces of paprika are the ingredients of this delicious . Anyone who tries just a little bit will ask for the recipe.
Please review recipe:
- 100 g butter, cold
- 150 g flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 3-4 tsp vodka
- 2-3 paprika, red
- 300 g goat cheese, soft
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Knead the dough
- Cut the cold butter into small cubes.
- Place in a bowl, add the flour and salt.
- Use your hands to crumble into crumbs.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of ice-cold vodka.
- The mixture knead until the dough forms a lump.
- Vodka can also be substituted with another strong and unsweetened alcohol.
- Roll the dough into a ball.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the peppers on it.
- Bake the vegetables in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until they are soft and golden.
- Peppers then place in a bag and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- As soon as the vegetables have cooled, remove the skin and seeds from the peppers.
- Then cut the peppers into wide strips.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 175°C.
Bake the tart
- Press the dough into a 30-32 cm thick tart pan Roll out.
- Carefully place the dough in a baking dish.
- Press the bottom and sides of the dish.
- Clip off the excess.
- Mix the cheese thoroughly with the egg.
- The filling on the dough Spread.
- Flat the surface with a spatula.
- Roll the pepper strips into roses.
- Place the roses on the cheese.
- Drizzle the tart with honey.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- The tart Place on the bottom shelf of the preheated oven.
- Then bake for 35 minutes until the tart is golden brown.
- To make the vegetable tart easier to cut, let it cool for 20-30 minutes.
- cutting board
- baking dish
- baking sheet
- rolling pin