Tender trout with oranges, hazelnuts and rosemary in the oven
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
A tender trout with an incredible aroma is very tasty. With a baguette or the trout tastes great.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 500 g trout
- 1 orange
- 15 g hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 sprigs of rosemary
- salt, to taste
- Casserole dish
- Kitchen brush
- Half of the orange cut into thin half-slices, the other half into large slices.
- Salt and pepper the trout well inside and out.
- Fill the abdomen with fresh rosemary sprigs and orange slices.
- A casserole dish with Cover or grease the foil.
- Grip the fish with olive oil and place in the casserole dish.
- Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Cook the trout in the oven at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the trout with hazelnuts and serve .