Tender salmon with honey from the grill
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The grilled salmon tastes very tender and the honey crust is incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 600 g salmon, with skin
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 lemon
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon in a bowl.
- Mix the honey, sea salt and pepper.
- Cut the other half of the lemon into slices.
- Spread the marinade on the skinless side of the salmon.
- Skin side down on the Place on the grill, place a slice of lemon on top and stick a sprig of rosemary on top.
- Grill the salmon for approx. 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Citrus press
- Grill brush
- Grill gloves