Tender roasted duck from the oven with apples and honey
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 630 minutes
An ideal dish for a festive table. tastes tender and is excellently combined with an apple and honey filling. Served with potatoes and red cabbage – the dish is a holiday meal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 duck, approx. 2 kg
- 2 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 apples
- 1 tsp pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp honey
- Rinse the duck in cold water and dry with paper towels.
- Rub the poultry with spices and salt.
- Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 8-10 hours.
- Cut the apples into wedges and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with pepper and mix with honey.
- Take the duck out of the fridge and fill with apples.
- Wrap the duck tightly in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- First bake the duck for 1 hour at 200 ° C.
- Reduce the heat to 160°C and bake the duck for another hour.
- poultry shears
- kitchen brush