Tender potato casserole with mushrooms, vegetables and turkey
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
Under the tender and slightly browned is a juicy layer of meat, mushrooms and carrots. This and vegetables is not only unusual, but also insanely tasty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 4-5 potatoes
- 60 ml milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 onion
- 6-7 mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1-2 sprigs of parsley
- 1-2 sprigs of thyme
- 450 g minced turkey
- 1 tbsp flour
- garlic press
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Cut the peeled potatoes into large pieces.
- Then cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the water.
- Add the milk and butter to the potatoes.
- Salt and pepper and mash until smooth.
- Onion and chop the mushrooms into small pieces with a knife.
- Peel and coarsely grate the carrot.
- Press the garlic through the garlic press.
- Chop the herbs finely.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Onion for 5 minutes sauté in it.
- Add the ground beef, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cook the whole thing, stirring, for another 6-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the contents of the pan with flour, stir and another minute leave on the stove.
- Place the minced meat and mushrooms in a casserole dish and press flat.
- Spread the mashed potatoes on top.
- Bake the casserole at 180°C for approx. 25-30 minutes.