Tender pork goulash with tomatoes and onions in the oven
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 110 minutes
The one with tomatoes, garlic and onions tastes very tender. Finely seasoned with paprika and tomato paste and perfectly rounded off with sour cream, the goulash is tasty and super tasty.
Please review recipe:
- 700-800 g pork
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Paprika powder
- 700 g tomato passata
- 1 tbsp honey
- 600 ml meat stock
- 250 g sour cream
- Herbs, to taste
- Cut the pork into small pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper and coat in flour.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat and sear the meat in batches, browning on all sides.
- Place the roasted pork on a plate.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- In the same pan, fry the onions for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the chopped garlic and tomato paste, stir and return the meat to the pan.
- Put the goulash in an ovenproof roasting dish and sprinkle with paprika powder.
- Add the tomato passata and honey and cover with the broth.
- Stir everything well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The oven dish, covered, bake at 180° for 90 minutes C Simmer in the oven.
- Stir several times during the simmering process.
- Add a little broth or water if necessary.
- Remove the goulash from the oven, top with sour cream and serve garnished with herbs.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon