Tender meatballs with buckwheat in tomato sauce
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
These meatballs taste very unusual. Buckwheat is added to the minced meat. This will make the meatballs even more tender. Braised in a delicious tomato sauce with vegetables, the dish gets an even more intense taste. In connection with a fresh salad, these will convince everyone of their taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 170 g buckwheat
- Salt, to taste
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- pepper, to taste
- 4-5 tbsp flour
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 onions
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2-3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 400-600ml water
- cutting board
- frying pan
Prepare the meatballs
- Cook the buckwheat in salted water for about 8-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and chop the onion.
- Mix the minced meat with the onions, eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Remove the buckwheat from the heat, allow to cool and mix into the minced meat.
- Form the meatballs into any size you like.
- Roll the meatballs in flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the meatballs in it until golden brown.
Prepare the sauce
- Peel the vegetables.
- Grave carrots and chop onions.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry vegetables in it until soft.
- Season with ketchup, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Pour in water and simmer for 5 minutes .
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs.
- Simmer over a low heat for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve the meatballs with a fresh salad and bread.