Tender fish in aluminum foil with carrots and leeks
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Fish in foil becomes particularly juicy in the oven. With carrots, leek and spices, a fantastic aroma is created and the fish tastes delicious. Quick and easy to prepare, this recipe is perfect for both lunch and dinner.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg fish fillet, sole
- fish spices, to taste
- vegetable oil, to taste
- 1 kg leeks
- 5 carrots
- Cut the onions into half rings and the carrots into rough strips.
- Grip the aluminum foil with 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Season the fish fillet with 1 tbsp fish seasoning and place in the foil.
- Distribute the onions and carrots over the fish fillet.
- Wrap the fish in the foil.
- Bake in the oven at 200° C for about 30 minutes.
- Rice goes very well with the fish.
- cutting board
- aluminium foil