Tender Egg Salad with Shrimp, Corn and Herbs – Easy salad ideas
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 18 minutes
The egg salad is prepared super quickly with just a few ingredients. The shrimp and corn perfect the egg salad. Dill and spring onions make it wonderfully aromatic and complement it perfectly.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 5 eggs, hard-boiled
- 70g canned corn
- 200g shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 2-3 stalks dill
- 40g tartar sauce, or mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- egg cooker
- egg slicer
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- dining ring
- Peel the eggs, cut into cubes and place in a bowl.
- Cut the prawns into smaller pieces and add to the eggs.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Chop the dill and add to the egg salad together with the leek.
- Add the corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the egg salad with the tartar sauce.
- Serve the salad in the ring, if you like.
- Garnish with prawns and dill.