Tender dumplings with a creamy pumpkin filling, nutmeg and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
These tender, creamy pumpkin and cheese fillings are a delicious fall dish for the whole family or for guests. The recipe is simple and incredibly delicious! Fried until crispy, the filled dumplings are a perfect and delicious lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 240 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 280-300 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 30 g parmesan
- 80 g ricotta
- 150 g pumpkin
- ¼ tsp nutmeg , ground
- 1 pinch of salt
Prepare the dough
- Melt the butter over a water bath and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the lightly beaten eggs and sour cream with a whisk.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the salt and add to the egg mixture.
- All knead into an elastic dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest for 15-20 minutes.
Prepare the filling
- Cut the pumpkin flesh into small cubes and cook in a saucepan with a little water.
- Use a potato masher to puree the soft pumpkin cubes Crush.
- Grate the Parmesan on a fine grater.
- Mix the pumpkin puree with the grated Parmesan and ricotta in a bowl.
- Season with salt and nutmeg.
Prepare the dumplings
- Roll out the dough thinly on a floured work surface.
- With a Cut out circles using a round cookie cutter or a glass.
- Put 1 tablespoon of filling in the middle.
- Grease the edge with a little water, fold into semicircles and press firmly Press.
- Boil salted water in a large saucepan for about 8-10 minutes.
- Slide in the dumplings and cook for about 2-3 minutes after boiling until they float to the surface.
- Stir the filled dumplings with a Remove the slotted spoon and drain well.
- Garnet the dumplings with grated cheese and serve.
The cooked dumplings taste even more delicious if you fry them crispy in a pan with butter or olive oil.
- Kitchen scale
- Measuring cup
- Saucean pan
- Potato masher
- Roller of dough
- Round cookie cutter or a glass with thin
- Foam ladle
- Frying pan