Tender chicken breast with lemon sauce in the oven
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The baked chicken breast becomes very tender in the oven and very aromatic thanks to the lemon sauce with garlic. Served with tagliatelle, it can be a great dish for lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2-3 strips of lemon zest
- 1 pinch of saffron
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 100g tagliatelle
- casserole dish
- Wash the fillet, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the meat in butter for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Peel the garlic and place in a casserole dish.
- Place a piece of meat on each piece of garlic.
- In the pan with the fried food, add the milk with a few strips of lemon zest and saffron.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour the cooked sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° C for approx. 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle in salted water until al dente.
- Serve the chicken breast with tagliatelle and lemon sauce.