Tender appetizers with smoked salmon, dill and cream cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Light ones with smoked salmon, tender cream cheese and dill taste delicious on slices of bread. The salmon bites are quickly prepared and are a wonderful starter.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 4 slices of rye bread
- 8 tbsp cream cheese
- 8 slices of smoked salmon
- 8 sprigs of dill
- Cut out 8 round discs from the rye bread.
- Grip cream cheese on the bread or pipe it on using a piping bag.
- Place a slice of smoked salmon on top of each.
- Secure the morsels with skewers if necessary.
- The salmon morsels with dill garnish and serve as a snack.
- cookie cutters