Teddy bear pancakes for kids for breakfast
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
This cute teddy bear made of pancakes makes children’s eyes shine! The breakfast of pancakes with bananas and berries is quick to prepare and will surely taste good to the little ones.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 egg
- 100 ml milk
- ½ tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ pack baking powder
- 100 g flour
- oil, for frying
- 1 slice of cheese
- 3 slices of banana
- 3 Blueberries
- mixing bowl
- Beat the egg with the sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Then add the milk and whisk.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir into the batter with the oil.
- Mix everything vigorously until you get a homogeneous batter.
- Heat some oil in a pan at medium temperature.
- Put the batter into the pan in 4 small and 2 almost equal blobs.
- Fry the pancakes for about 2 minutes per side until golden brown.
- The pancakes on a plate in the shape of a teddy bear Plate up the bears.
- Top with berries, banana and cheese and serve.