Tasty wild boar batter with herbs and garlic
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 175 minutes
With this recipe, the wild boar meat becomes tender and tasty. Roast wild boar brings variety to the table and is a real treat for friends and family.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1.5-2 kg wild boar ham
- 100 ml olive oil
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 50 ml dry white wine
- ½ tsp parsley, dried
- ½ tsp rosemary herbs, dried
- 20 ml balsamic vinegar
- 7 g salt
- 1 paprika
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 g pepper
- paper towels
- food processor
- oven dish
- aluminium foil
- Rinse the wild boar ham well and dry with paper towels.
- Use a blender to combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Then whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the mixture has thickened and is light in color, the marinade is ready .
- Pour the marinade over the meat, leave covered for 24 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the wild boar in the dish, pour over the marinade, wrap tightly in foil and leave for 2.5 hours Cook.
- Remove the meat from the foil and grill for about 5 minutes.
- Roast wild boar can be served with boiled potatoes with pickled tomatoes and cucumbers.