Tasty shrimp soup with rice, tomato sauce and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 43 minutes
This seafood soup is sure to seduce everyone with its extraordinarily rich flavor. With lots of vegetables, finely chopped shrimp and light tomato sauce, the soup not only tastes extraordinary, but also insanely delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 600 g prawns
- 1 pepper
- 1 carrot
- 2 sticks celery
- 1 onion
- 2-3 sprigs coriander
- 2-3 sprigs parsley
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 120 g rice
- 2- 3 tbsp tomato sauce, hot
- 1 tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1200-1500 ml water
- Lemon, to taste
- cutting board
- Peel the shrimp and vegetables.
- Deseed the peppers.
- Chop about a third of the seafood, peppers, carrot and celery into small pieces.
- Chop the onion, cilantro and parsley.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat Heat.
- Fry the onion, bell pepper, celery, coriander and parsley for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped shrimp, rice, tomato sauce and carrots.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill with water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining shrimp to the soup and cook an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp soup from the heat.
- Stir in the lemon juice and add a lemon slice or two if desired .
Depending on your taste, you can add more tomato sauce to make the taste even more intense.