Tasty pumpkin bread with nuts and spices
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 160 minutes
Very tasty and colorful pumpkin bread with spices. There are so many variations of pumpkin bread. This recipe is for bread with spices. They go well with the pumpkin, giving it a unique flavor and aroma. Walnuts do their part and make the taste of the bread even richer and richer. This bread can even be eaten simply with tea.
Please review recipe:
- 200g pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful pecans
- ½ tsp lemon zest, grated
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 3 ground cloves
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 130 g wheat flour
- Peel the pumpkin and bake in the oven in pieces for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Then puree with a hand blender.
- Beat the egg with the salt and sugar.
- Add the pumpkin puree and stir.
- The Pour in the vegetable oil.
- Add the lemon zest.
- Mix the flour with the baking soda, baking powder and spices.
- Mix the flour mixture into the liquid ingredients.
- Knead into a smooth dough.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper .
- Pour in the batter and smooth it out.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and pecans.
- Bake the pumpkin bread in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- cutting board
- hand blender
- mixing beaker
- hand mixer
- loaf tin
- baking paper