Tasty potato salad with sausage, pickles and honey mustard dressing
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
In this one with smoked sausage, the strong marinade of oil, mustard and vinegar brings in a lot of flavor. The added pickled gherkins give the salad a spicy note. Thanks to the last added dill, the salad retains its fresh aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 400-500 g potatoes
- 150 g sausage, smoked, eg salami
- 1 onion, red
- 1-2 sprigs of dill
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp honey, liquid
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1-2 pickled cucumbers, to taste
- kitchen scale
- measuring cup
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly.
- Cook in plenty of boiling water for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool, peel and cut into small or medium-sized slices.
- Cut the sausage into wedges or strips.
- Peel the onion, Cut into half or quarter rings.
- Wash the dill, shake dry and chop finely.
- Cut the gherkins into small pieces.
- For the marinade, mix the oil with honey, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl with a whisk .
- Put the potatoes in a deep salad bowl and mix with the marinade.
- Put the onions, sausage and cucumber under the potatoes.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill.
- The potato salad for chill in the fridge for about 20 minutes.