Tasty layered salad with beef, beetroot and plums
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 170 minutes
Sweet vegetables and dried fruits harmonize perfectly with the cooked meat. The ingredients combine to create a truly tasty, filling and flavorful meal that everyone should try.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 250g beef
- 2 scoops of beetroot
- 120g prunes, dried
- 1 onion
- salt, to taste
- mayonnaise, to taste
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- Place the beef in a saucepan and cook for about an hour and a half.
- At the same time, cook the beetroot in another saucepan for an hour and a half to two hours. Alternatively, use boiled beetroot.
- Remove both from the heat and allow to cool.
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Peel and coarsely grate the beetroot.
- Peel the onion, finely chop the plums and onion.
- A salad bowl or a Prepare a plate with a ring of lettuce.
- Layer the beef, onions, prunes and beetroot on top of each other.
- Spread each layer with mayonnaise.
- Beef, add salt.
- Place the lettuce in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours to cool and marinate .
- Serve layered salad as a starter.
To soften the flavor of the onions in the salad, you can pour the boiling water over them for a few minutes.