Tartlets filled with eggs, cheese and mushrooms
According to this recipe, a simple, quick, but very appetizing snack can be prepared for any party. Tartlets filled with eggs, cheese and mushrooms not only look great, they taste just as good. Eggs are boiled, grated and mixed with cheese, herbs and mayonnaise. Filled in tartlets, this snack can be served immediately.
- 2 eggs
- 100-150 g cheese
- Herbs, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 10-15 tartlets
- 10-15 mushrooms, canned
- 1 gherkin, optional
- Place the eggs in a saucepan, boil, allow to cool and peel.
- Grate the eggs and cheese.
- Chop the herbs, set aside a few herbs.
- Mix the eggs, cheese, herbs and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add chopped cucumber if desired.
- Stuff tartlets with the mixture.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with herbs on the filled tartlets and serve.
- cutting board