Tartelettes snack with crab sticks, pineapple and cheese
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
The tartlets are filled with tender crab meat and refreshingly juicy pineapple pieces. The cheese refines the filling of the shortcrust pastry tartlets and multiplies the taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 70g pineapple, canned
- 70g cheese
- 10 crab sticks
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- 10 tartlets, shortcrust pastry bases
- parsley, to taste
- Cutting board
- Cheese grater
- Drain the pineapple pieces from the can.
- Chop into small pieces if necessary.
- Dice the crab sticks.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Peel the garlic and press through the garlic press.
- All the prepared ingredients in in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well with mayonnaise.
- Stuff the tartelettes in heaps.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.