Tartelettes fried egg with peaches as an Easter pastry
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 100 minutes
These sweet, crispy Tartelettes fried eggs are a great Easter pastry with peaches and delicious cream. The tartelettes are made from shortcrust pastry and, in combination with cream cheese and cream, make a perfect pastry for Easter.
Please review recipe:
- 90 g icing sugar
- 120 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 g flour
- Pulses, for weighting
- 180 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 60 ml whipped cream
Prepare the shortcrust pastry
- Mix the butter with the sugar.
- Add the egg and a pinch of salt and add the flour, knead everything together.
- Put the dough wrapped in foil in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Grease the small tartelette molds and flour Sprinkle.
- Line with the pastry, prick with a fork and chill for 30 minutes.
- Stuff the legumes into the tartlets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Remove the legumes and another 10-15 Bake for a few minutes and leave to cool.
Prepare the filling
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Drain the peaches from the can.
- Stir the cream cheese with 2 tablespoons of sugar until smooth and fold in the cream.
- Spread the cream over the cooled tartelettes Spread and garnish with peaches.
- Food Processor
- Dough Roll
- Cookie Cutters
- Tartlette Moulds
- Hand Mixer