Sweet spider cookies with pralines and chocolate for Halloween
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
These sweet spiders made from shortcrust pastry aren’t just quick to make! They are also easy to decorate – these fine butter biscuits are created with liquid chocolate, sugar eyes and chocolate pralines, which cause a stir at a Halloween party.
Please review recipe:
- 125 g butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- 180 g flour
- 100 g chocolate
- 200 g chocolate pralines
- sugar eyes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Whip the butter and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Add the flour and mix in well.
- Knead the dough with floured hands and shape into a ball.
- Place in the fridge for approx. 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface to a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- Use a glass to cut out circular biscuits.
- Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven for approx. 15 minutes.
- On a Let the cake stand cool.
Decorate the biscuits
- Melt the chocolate.
- Using a thin brush, paint spider legs on the biscuits.
- Put a chocolate praline in the middle and let it set on the chocolate.
- The chocolate praline “Spider ‘ Decorate with candy eyes.
- Cute spider cookies are ready for the Halloween party.
- hand mixer
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- rolling pin
- thin brush
- cake rack