Sweet rice casserole with cottage cheese and apples for breakfast
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
A moderately sweet, savory rice casserole with chunks of fruit that’s perfect for breakfast and dinner. With rice, quark and apples, this casserole is simply delicious, while the preparation takes only a short time.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200 g rice
- 500 g quark
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 3 apples
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1-2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tbsp sour cream
- Cook the rice in a saucepan until it is soft.
- Let it cool down.
- In a bowl with a blender, mix the quark with the eggs, sugar and salt.
- Roughly grate the apples.
- Fruit with the Thoroughly mix the rice and quark mixture.
- Put the whole thing into a greased dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Grip the top with sour cream.
- Bake the casserole for about 30 minutes at 200°C.
- Serve the rice casserole warm.
It is best to use juicy, sweet apples for the casserole.