Sweet refreshing watermelon lemonade with lemon
If you like watermelon, you will love it! The sweet pulp and the sour lemon complement each other perfectly. The result is a thirst-quenching treat that’s ready to enjoy in just 5 minutes.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 3 votes )
- 2 slices of watermelon
- 2 slices of lemon
- water, to taste
- ice cubes, to taste
- Remove the flesh from the watermelon.
- Remove the pits and cut the flesh into small pieces.
- Put the watermelon and lemon slices in a tall container.
- Add the water and blend thoroughly with the hand blender.
- Add the melon lemonade Serve chilled with a few ice cubes.
- cutting board
- hand blender