Sweet pumpkin soufflé with milk and eggs from the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 36 minutes
moderately sweet pumpkin that tastes like a delicate buttercream. In autumn days, this dessert with pumpkin should definitely be prepared.
Please review recipe:
- 100g pumpkin, peeled
- 40g butter + some for greasing
- 1½ tbsp sugar
- 40g flour
- 150ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Coarsely chop the pumpkin.
- Steam the fruit or boil it in a small amount of water for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
- Then allow to cool and use a hand blender to blend until smooth.
- Soufflé shapes Grease with butter.
- Sprinkle the ramekins with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the remaining butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and Pour the warm milk over the roux.
- Mix the whole thing thoroughly.
- Beat the egg yolks with a whisk.
- Add the egg yolks and pumpkin puree to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites with a mixer and a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Cornstarch stir in and whisk again.
- Carefully fold the beaten egg whites into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour the whole thing into the prepared ramekins.
- Bake the soufflé in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Do not open the oven while it is baking.
Instead of using a hand blender, the pumpkin can also be passed through a fine sieve.
- cutting board
- sofflé ramekins
- hand blender