Sweet polar bear cupcakes with vanilla cream and marshmallows
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 183 minutes
are one of the children’s favorite desserts. These muffins will definitely make children’s eyes light up. A simple decoration of marshmallows, sugar and chocolate sprinkles gives the fluffy custard cupcakes a truly fabulous look.
Please review recipe:
- 150 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 130 g sour cream
- 120 ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Cream and Decoration
- 120 g butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 220 g icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp fine sugar
- Marshmallow, for garnishing
- Chocolate drops, for garnishing
- Baking sheet
- Piping bag
Prepare the dough
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Place 10-12 paper cases for the muffins on a baking tray.
- Sieve the flour and mix in a bowl with the sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Sour cream, milk, egg, vegetable oil and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- You should get a homogeneous mixture.
- Fill the molds ¾ full with the batter.
- Muffins about 18 -Bake for 20 minutes until done.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
Prepare the cream
- Beat the butter with a mixer.
- Continue to beat, adding the vanilla extract and salt.
- icing sugar and cream gradually and alternately.
- Whisk the cream until it is homogeneous.
- Fill the finished cream into a piping bag and pipe onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Sprinkle fine sugar on top.
- Turn the cupcakes into small polar bears with marshmallows and decorate with chocolate drops.