Sweet mini cupcakes with mascarpone frosting for Halloween
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Everyone will love these little cuties with a creamy mascarpone frosting. The mini cupcakes make the most of the Halloween party and are perfect for both children and adults.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g flour
- 50 g cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 1 p. Vanillin sugar
- 1 egg
- 80 ml sunflower oil
- 130 g yoghurt
- 100 g mascarpone
- 35 g powdered sugar
- 75 g cream, cold
- ½ p. Cream stiffener
- Vanilla, fresh from the mill
- Food coloring, purple
- Sugar decoration, as desired
Bake Mini Muffins
- Line the mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Mix together the cornstarch and baking powder.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, egg, oil and yoghurt.
- All to form a smooth batter stir.
- Pour the batter into the mini muffin cavities.
- Bake the mini muffins in a preheated oven to 180 °C (top/bottom heat) for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down.
stir in the topping
- Stir the mascarpone with the icing sugar until smooth.
- Beat the cold cream with the cream stiffener.
- Fold the solid cream under the mascarpone.
- Color the frosting purple if you like.
- Pour the mascarpone frosting into a piping bag.
- For Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply the mascarpone frosting to the mini muffins.
- Decorate the cupcakes with sugar decorations as you like.
- Hand mixer
- Mini muffin cups
- Paper cups
- Piping bag