Sweet milk rice casserole with pumpkin from the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
This sweet rice pudding casserole is incredibly delicious and easy to make with the simple ingredients you always have on hand. With rice, pumpkin and dried fruit, this sweet casserole is very unusual, but at the same time filling and flavorful.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 200 g rice
- 500 ml milk
- 500 g pumpkin
- 50 g butter + something for greasing
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- dried fruit, to taste
- Put the rice in a saucepan with the milk and bring to the boil.
- Cook the rice pudding in the milk for about 15 minutes.
- Let it cool slightly.
- If the rice casserole is to be prepared with dried fruit, put it in a bowl with Pour over the boiling water.
- Leave the fruit to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Then drain off all the liquid.
- Roughly grate the pumpkin.
- Use a mixer to whip up the softened butter, sugar and salt.
- Add the eggs and sour cream and continue beating until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Mix the mixture with rice pudding, pumpkin and dried fruit.
- Distribute the whole thing evenly in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 180°C for approx. 45-60 minutes.
- Sweeten Serve the milk rice casserole warm with pumpkin.