Sweet macarons with buttercream for Valentine’s Day
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 135 minutes
Buttercream macarons for Valentine’s Day are the perfect way to end a romantic dinner. The fluffy macarons are made with almond flour and are therefore particularly tender. Buttercream with cinnamon and vanilla is flavorful and delicious. This pastry looks great and is not difficult to prepare. It’s worth trying!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 75 g almond flour
- 55 g icing sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 65 g sugar
- Food colouring, dry, pink, to taste
- 110 g butter
- 180 g icing sugar
- vanilla bean, on the tip of a knife
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cream
- stand mixer
- baking paper
- baking tray
- piping bag
Prepare the dough
- Mix the almond flour and icing sugar in a bowl.
- Mix in a blender, pass through a sieve.
- Beat the egg whites with the mixer, gradually add the sugar.
- Stir in the flour mixture, mix well.
- Food colouring put it in.
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet.
- Fill the dough into a piping bag, press 20 small hearts onto it.
- To make it easier to shape the hearts, you can draw them on the paper as a template.
- Dough about one Leave to rest for an hour.
- Then place in the oven preheated to 150°C for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool completely.
Prepare the cream
- Beat the butter until creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar, one more continue beating for a few minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add the cream and mix well again with the mixer.
- Spread the cream over half of the cooled hearts.
- Cover with the remaining hearts.
- Serve the macarons for dessert.