Sweet Halloween Cupcakes Ghosts made of egg white cream on chocolate muffins
Soft cupcakes with a rich cocoa flavor and a topping of fluffy, fluffy egg white cream make a lovely dessert for Halloween. The cute ghosts look extremely cute on the dark ones.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- chocolate muffins
- 200 ml vegetable oil
- 200 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 150 g plain yoghurt
- egg white cream topping
- 2 Egg whites
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 pinch of citric acid
- 50 g dark chocolate
Bake chocolate muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line the muffin tin with paper cases.
- Mix the vegetable oil and the icing sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Sieve the flour and mix with the cocoa and baking powder.
- Pour half of the flour mixture into the liquid ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add plain yoghurt and mix again.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the muffin cups ¾ full with the batter.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely.
Egg White Cream Chocolate Topping
- In a large heatproof bowl, combine the egg whites, powdered sugar and citric acid.
- Beat the egg whites over the bain-marie for 4-5 minutes.
- The meringue should be stiff and glossy.
- Place the egg whites in a piping bag.
- The cooled chocolate muffins with de r Apply egg white cream in the shape of a ghost.
- Draw the faces of the ghosts onto the cupcakes with melted chocolate.
- muffin tin
- paper cases
- hand mixer
- heatproof bowl