Sweet cinnamon rolls with apple filling for tea
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 130 minutes
Fragrant apples in spicy cinnamon caramel are the perfect filling for soft yeast rolls. These really make any tea party magical. They are aromatic, soft and insanely delicious.
Please review recipe:
- 1200 g apples
- 100 g butter
- 200 g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 tbsp butter, some for greasing
- 240 ml milk
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 500 g flour
- 3 eggs
Prepare the filling
- Peel and dice the apples.
- Heat the butter in a small pan.
- Once the butter is golden, add the apples, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Cook the fruit on a low heat for 20-30 minutes .
- Stir occasionally until thickened and golden.
- Remove from the heat and allow the filling to cool completely.
Prepare the dough
- Melt the butter.
- Mix with the warm milk in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the yeast over the milk, without stirring.
- Let stand in a warm place for 8-10 minutes until foamy.
- Then add the sugar and salt and stir well.
- Half the flour add and mix until smooth.
- Whisk the eggs with a whisk until smooth.
- Then add to the dough and mix thoroughly.
- Gradually add the remaining flour to knead a soft, slightly sticky dough .
- Roll the dough into a ball and cover with Bu on all sides Grease the tter.
- Grease a large bowl with butter and put the dough in it,
- Let it rise in a warm place, covered with cling film, for 1 hour.
- Grease a baking tin with butter.
- As soon as the dough has doubled in size, pour it well knead.
- Roll out a 3-4 mm thick square of dough.
- Distribute the apple filling evenly over the dough, leaving 2-3 cm free from the edge.
- Roll up from the long side.
- The roll with the seam side down and cut into 12 equal slices.
- Place the individual pieces cut-side down in the casserole dish.
- Cover with cling film and leave in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190° Preheat C.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for 20-30 minutes until golden.
- Serve the cinnamon rolls with apple filling with tea or enjoy with milk.
- cutting board
- frying pan
- rolling pin