Sweet Christmas cookies made from puff pastry with nut nougat cream
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
The days until Christmas are numbered, here is a quick and really delicious recipe for a with nut nougat cream. This sweet finger food or pastry is an eye-catcher for the Christmas buffet!
Please review recipe:
- 2 p. Puff pastry, from the fridge
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 30 g powdered sugar
- Roll out the first roll of puff pastry and spread with Nutella.
- Roll out the second puff pastry and place it on top of the spread.
- Cut out a Christmas tree if you like. For example, cut diagonally from the tip downwards into strips of the same thickness. On both sides.
- Twist the strips 3-4 times from both sides.
- The fir tree can be brushed with beaten egg yolk.
- Bake the Nutella fir tree puff pastry in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- After cooling, dust the puff pastry Christmas cookies with icing sugar.
- Serve the Christmas cookies with coffee or tea.
Instead of Nutella you can spread the puff pastry with jam. Screw in little Nutella croissants from the cuts of fir and bake them.
- pasting brush
- baking paper
- shaker for powdered sugar