Sweet chocolate muffins with glaze and carrots for Easter
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
These chocolate muffins are a hit for every Easter! The combination of fine chocolate and sweet marzipan in combination with chocolate icing and sprinkles will make children’s hearts beat faster. Not only are these muffins kid-friendly, but they’re a hit with adults too. Try them out and look forward to an unforgettable Easter!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 200 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- 100 g chocolate, chopped
- 100 ml oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 package chocolate glaze
- chocolate sprinkles, to taste
- marzipan carrots, to decorate
- hand mixer
- muffin cups
- kitchen brush
- Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate in a bowl and mix.
- Add the eggs, milk and oil and mix well until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups.
- Place the chocolate muffins in Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down and decorate with chocolate icing and chocolate sprinkles.
- Place marzipan carrots on top as a great Easter decoration.
It is best to use dark chocolate for a particularly intense chocolate taste.