Sweet bruschetta with feta, jam and pomegranate seeds
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Bruschetta with a difference – sweet and slightly salty at the same time! In this bread snack, the feta cheese goes wonderfully with the sweet strawberry jam and the crunchy pomegranate seeds provide a pleasant, light acidity.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 6 baguette slices
- 100 g feta cheese
- 3-4 tbsp strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- rosemary, or mint, for garnish
- kitchen tongs
- Toast the bread slices in a pan without oil, allow to cool slightly.
- Mash the feta with a fork.
- Sprinkle the bread with feta.
- Spread the strawberry jam on top and decorate with pomegranate seeds.
- Bruschetta with rosemary, if desired garnish and serve.