Sweet and sour orange liqueur with cinnamon, coffee and honey
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
This orange liqueur has a pleasant, slightly sweet and sour taste with a unique coffee aroma. The sweetened alcoholic drink with the aroma of oranges and cinnamon is perfect for the cold winter season.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp honey, or sugar
- 14 coffee beans
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 500-700 ml vodka
- vegetable brush
- glass jar
- liqueur bottle
- Rinse the orange and scrub under hot water.
- Put a few holes in the peel with a knife point.
- Place the orange in a screw-top jar.
- Add the vodka, honey, cinnamon, and coffee beans.
- Close the jar and squeeze a Leave to stand in a dark place at room temperature for a week.
- Shake the glass daily.
- Strain the finished liqueur and fill it into a bottle.
- The liqueur is ready to drink after about 5-7 days.