Summery milkshake with strawberries, vanilla extract and ice cream
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Creamy and refreshing summer milkshake with aromatic strawberries tastes fruity and is a perfect cold drink for a hot summer day.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 220 g strawberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 400-450 g vanilla ice cream
- 120 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cutting Board
- Slice the strawberries and place in a blender.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract and blend.
- Leave for 20 minutes to allow the juice to separate from the berries.
- Add ice and milk to the strawberry puree and smooth mix.
- Pour the strawberry milkshake into glasses and enjoy chilled.
The milkshake also tastes great with other berries, for example the super delicious.