Summer salad with strawberries, rocket and tomatoes for grilling
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Arugula salad with strawberries tastes like summer! The rocket with its nutty taste goes wonderfully with sweet strawberries, blueberries and cherry tomatoes and goes well with mild mozzarella. The balsamic dressing enhances the summer salad even more and makes the summer salad taste spicy and aromatic.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 500 g rocket
- 50 g blueberries
- 100 g strawberries
- 1 p. Mini mozzarella, 125 g
- Cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp linseed oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- large plate
- dressing shaker
- Clean the strawberries, arugula and tomatoes.
- Chop the strawberries into small pieces.
- Halve the small tomatoes or leave them whole.
- Lay out the arugula on a flat plate.
- Scatter the strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
For the dressing
- shake the honey, mustard and some balsamic vinegar vigorously in the dressing shaker.
- season with salt and pepper and add the oil.
- dress the salad with the balsamic dressing before serving.
Der Rucola Salat passt sehr gut zum Gegrilltem Fisch oder Fleisch. You can also use fresh raspberries instead of strawberries.