Stuffed zucchini with shrimp, tomato and cheese
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Fried shrimp with tomatoes make a delicious filling in the zucchini. The dish is wonderfully complemented with a creamy cheese sauce made from parmesan, mozzarella and cream.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 4 courgettes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Dried thyme, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 320g prawns, peeled
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¹⁄₄ cup cream
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- ¹⁄₂ lemon
- 120 g mozzarella
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- kitchen brush
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthways.
- Scoop out the flesh with a spoon so they look like boats. Don’t throw away the flesh!
- Place the courgettes in the casserole dish with the opening facing up.
- Gross with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Place the courgettes in an oven preheated to 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling: melt half the butter in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the shrimp in the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and fry for about 2-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Dice the zucchini pulp and tomatoes.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Met the remaining butter in the same pan and lightly sauté the chopped vegetables.
- Shrimps, cream, grated Add the parmesan and lemon juice to the pan and stir.
- Cook the contents for about 3-5 minutes.
- Salt to taste.
- Stuff the baked zucchini with the finished filling and sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
- The stuffed zucchini for we Put it in the oven for another 10 minutes at 180°.