Stuffed Zucchini with Rice – Vegetarian recipe for zucchini in the oven
Very delicious ball zucchini, filled with vegetables and rice. The vegetarian recipe is easy to prepare and tastes delicious.
- 5 courgettes, eg ball courgettes
- 50 g mushrooms
- 1 pepper
- 1 onion
- 60 g rice
- 100 g hard cheese
- 10 g sunflower oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Peterslie , to taste
Pre-cook the zucchini
- Wash the ball zucchini, cut off the bottom end as narrowly as possible and cut off the top end, about one and a half centimeters small lid.
- Hole out the flesh with a teaspoon.
- Place the zucchini in a saucepan and fill with boiling water. The water should completely cover the courgettes.
- Pre-cook the courgettes for 10 minutes, then drain the water.
- Boil the rice in salted water for 10-15 minutes until almost done.
- Strain the water and allow the rice to cool.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Dice the yellow pepper.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices or smaller.
- In a small amount of vegetable oil, first sauté the onion, then add the mushrooms, fry briefly and then sauté the peppers for approx .Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix the rice together with the grated cheese, onion, mushrooms and paprika in a bowl.
- Season the filling with salt and pepper.
Cook the courgettes
- Stuff the courgettes with the prepared mixture.
- Place the stuffed courgettes on a baking dish greased with vegetable oil.
- Cover each courgette with the cut-off “lid”.
- Cook the stuffed ball courgettes in the oven at a temperature of 200 °C for about 25-30 minutes.
- The courgettes With Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
When the zucchini is young, the flesh will be very tender and easy to remove. Do not discard the pulp of the zucchini, you can use it to cook a delicious .
- mixing spoon
- cheese grater
- cutting board