Stuffed zucchini with minced meat, carrots and vegetables
No one will be able to resist these simple, but tasty and juicy. The zucchini pieces are filled with a mixture of minced pork, carrots and onions and stewed in a tomato and sour sauce. The recipe is good and at the same time very easy to prepare.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 2-3 carrots
- 2-3 onions
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 zucchini
- 350-400 g minced pork
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 400-500 ml water
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Peel the carrots and onion.
- Roughly grate a carrot.
- Chop an onion with a knife.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a pan.
- Fry the vegetables in it for 4-6 minutes.
- Then Leave to cool.
- Cut the zucchini into slices about 3 cm thick.
- Hole out the zucchini slices.
- Cut about a quarter of the hollowed-out flesh into small pieces.
- Mix the minced meat well with the sautéed vegetables, zucchini flesh, salt and pepper.
- Zucchini slices Fill with the meat mixture and place in a saucepan.
- Pour in some water.
- Let the filled zucchini simmer over a medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the remaining carrots and onions into small pieces.
- Then 4-6 Fry minutes in the remaining oil.
- Add the sour cream and tomato paste.
- Stir everything together, then add water a minute or two later.
- Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Pour the resulting sauce over the zucchini in the pot.
- Stuffed zucchini With Cover with a lid and let simmer for 35-40 minutes.
- The sauce should almost completely cover the courgettes.
- Add a little more water if necessary.
- Garnish the stuffed courgettes with parsley and serve warm.
- Cutting board
- Frying pan