Stuffed tomatoes with couscous and herbs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The stuffed tomatoes with couscous can be enjoyed warm or cold. They can be prepared quickly and easily and are not just an experience for vegans or vegetarians.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 120 g couscous
- 5 basil leaves
- chives, to taste
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- cutting board
- garlic press
- citrus press
- Pour hot water over the couscous and leave to stand for about 5 minutes.
- Chop the basil and chives into small pieces.
- Mix the couscous with the herbs.
- Peel the garlic and press it in.
- Squeeze out the lemon juice and add 1 teaspoon to the couscous .
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in a little oil.
- Have the cherry tomatoes and scoop out the flesh a little with a teaspoon.
- Fill the tomatoes with couscous and serve the filled tomatoes chilled.