Stuffed tomatoes with cheese, mayonnaise and garlic
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
A delicious cold tomato appetizer with a tender filling of cheese, mayonnaise and garlic. are easy to make and always taste delicious. The tomatoes can be a great side dish or a snack.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 120-150 g cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- herbs, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 4 tomatoes
- cheese grater
- garlic press
- Grate the cheese on a medium grater.
- Put the garlic through a press.
- Combine with the cheese, mayonnaise and chopped herbs.
- Season with salt.
- Top off the tomatoes and scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon Hollow out.
- Fill the tomatoes with the cheese mixture and put in the fridge for 60-90 minutes.