Stuffed squid with cheese, pomegranate and avocado
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
with cheese and avocado is a really tasty appetizer for every occasion. This dish is perfect for seafood lovers. Squid is first boiled and then topped with a delicious stuffing. Without the addition of mayonnaise, this squid is still incredibly filling and incredibly tasty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 avocado
- 80-100 g cheese
- dill, to taste
- 2 tbsp
- pomegranate seeds
- 4 squid, calamari tubes
- cutting board
- Cook the squid tubes and let them cool completely.
- Remove the avocado skin and mash the flesh with a fork.
- Finely grate the cheese.
- Chop the dill.
- Mix together in a bowl.
- Add the pomegranate seeds.
- Fill the squid tubes with the mixture.
- Serve the stuffed squid as a starter or snack.