Stuffed squid with bulgur, carrots and cheese
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
sounds very unusual. But this recipe is definitely worth trying. The filling of bulgur, carrots and cheese is very juicy and goes well with seafood. Squid is first boiled and then cooked with the filling in the oven. This creates a very aromatic and tasty composition that is best served hot.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 5-6 tubes of squid, calamari tubes
- 120-130 g bulgur
- 1 carrot
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Spices, to taste
- 80-100 g cheese
- Herbs, to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- cutting board
- Peel the carrot and grate finely.
- Grave the cheese, chop the herbs.
- Boil the squid tubes until tender, peel and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the bulgur for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop up a squid and mix with the carrots.
- Mix the chopped squid, salt, spices and bulgur in a bowl.
- Let the mixture cool completely.
- Then mix with the grated cheese and chopped herbs.
- Stuff the squid with the bulgur mixture and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 7 – 10 minutes.
- Remove the stuffed squid from the oven and serve immediately.
To keep the squid in good shape and prevent the filling from falling out, use toothpicks to fix the edges.