Stuffed pumpkin with meat, mushrooms, peppers and cheese from the oven
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 150 minutes
Inside the baked sweet squash is a juicy filling of pork, mushrooms and vegetables. With wine and paprika, this combination gets even more interesting and tasty note. Braised in the oven for a long time, the pumpkin becomes soft, very aromatic and incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2 onions
- 2 peppers
- 2 carrots
- 350-400 g mushrooms
- 1200-1500 g pork meat
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100 ml white wine, dry
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste Taste
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 pumpkin, large
- 250 ml water
- 100-150 g cheese
- vegetable peeler
- cutting board
- frying pan
- casserole dish
- Peel the onions and carrots, deseed the peppers.
- Chop the onion, peppers, carrots, mushrooms and pork into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the onions, carrots and peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and 5-7 minutes later add the pork.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring.
- Deglaze with the wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the paprika and after one or two minutes, remove the pan from the heat.
- Cut the top of the squash and remove the seeds and surrounding flesh.
- Lightly rub the inside of the squash with salt.
- Put in the filling and cover the top with foil.
- Stir the squash in Place a casserole dish and add a little water.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake the stuffed pumpkin in it for about an hour and a half.
- Remove the casserole dish, remove the foil from the pumpkin and fill the filling with grated m Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake the stuffed pumpkin for another 15 minutes and then serve immediately.
Instead of one large pumpkin, several smaller pumpkins can also be used. Depending on the type and size of the fruit, the cooking time may vary.