Stuffed potato pancakes with chicken and onions
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
This recipe is an alternative to the classic potato pancakes. Because juicy chicken meat comes to light from the inside of the crispy potato crust. This tasty dish makes a balanced meal with a fresh salad.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg Potatoes, waxy
- Salt, to taste
- 2 onions
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- Black pepper, to taste
- 250 g minced chicken
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Peel the potatoes, grate them into a bowl on a coarse grater and lightly salt them.
- Then put the potatoes in a sieve and squeeze them to remove excess liquid.
- Grate an onion as well and squeeze the liquid through the sieve.
- Mix the onions with the potatoes.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes and pass through the sieve again.
- Add the eggs, flour, salt and pepper to the potatoes and mix well.
- Put the ground chicken in a separate bowl.
- The second onion peel, chop and add.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Use a tablespoon to add the potato mixture to the pan and press flat.
- Put some minced meat on top and then mash with a Cover the second layer of potato mixture.
- Fry the potato pancakes for about 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Fry the remaining potato pancakes in the same way.
- Pass the potato pancakes A fresh salad is very good.
- cutting board
- frying pan