Stuffed peppers with minced meat, rice and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 95 minutes
Delicious peppers stuffed with rice and minced meat are gently stewed in the sauce. With the fried vegetables and the delicate sour cream, the filling becomes even juicier and even tastier.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 5-6 tbsp rice
- 6-8 peppers
- 3 onions
- ½ carrot
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt, to taste
- 250g sour cream
- 1 l water
- 900 g minced meat
- Black pepper, to taste
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in cold water, place in a bowl and pour boiling water over it.
- Then cover and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash and deseed the peppers.
- Peel the onions and carrots.
- Onions Cut the carrot into small cubes and cut the carrot into thin julienne strips.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the onions over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes until translucent.
- Remove half the onion and set aside.
- Add the carrots to the Add the remaining onions to the pan.
- Fry the vegetables for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, paprika and salt to the pan, to taste.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Sour cream and water stir together.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and stir.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Sieve the rice and mix with the ground beef and the reserved fried onions.
- Add the filling Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour ¼ of the sour cream sauce into a saucepan or deep skillet.
- Stuff the peppers with the filling.
- Add the stuffed vegetables to the saucepan and pour over the remaining sauce.
- The liquid should be the Cover the peppers completely. If not enough, add water.
- Simmer the stuffed peppers under the closed lid over low heat for 40-50 minutes.