Stuffed pancakes with herb quark and red caviar
Filled pancakes with herb quark, garlic and red caviar are really well prepared. First pancakes are baked, these are spread with herb quark and rolled up. Cut into pieces and garnished with caviar, the filled pancake rolls look interesting and appetizing. The tender pancakes in this festive appetizer pair perfectly with a flavorful filling and salty caviar. Just the right recipe for all lovers of seafood.
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Salt, to taste
- 500 ml milk
- 180 g flour
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ bunch of dill
- 400 g quark
- 3- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 100 g red caviar
- Whisk the egg, sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl with the mixer.
- Pour in the warm milk and mix well.
- Add the flour.
- Beat the dough with the mixer to a homogeneous mass.
- Add the oil, mix well.
- Leave the dough to stand in a warm place for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake thin pancakes in a dry frying pan.
- Let cool completely.
- Peel the garlic and finely chop together with the dill.
- Quark with sour cream , herbs and garlic.
- Salt to taste.
- Spread a thick layer of herb quark on the pancakes.
- Then roll them up and cut into pieces 3-4 cm thick.
- Place the filled pancakes on a plate and garnish with the red caviar and serve as an appetizer.
- cutting board
- frying pan